Security screening of passengers at all commercial airports in the United States is the responsibility of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). For information on the latest security guidelines, INCLUDING RECOMMENDED ARRIVAL TIMES FOR FLIGHTS, please visit TSA's website at www.tsa.gov
TSA welcomes all customer comments at: (866) 289-9673 or
by e-mail (tsa- email@example.com).
U.S. Customs & Border Protection (US-VISIT Program)
The Department of Homeland Security provides information for international travelers. Please visit their website at http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/
Tampa Bay Traffic & Travel Info
For information on local Pinellas County roadwork and closures, please visit http://www.pinellascounty.org/roadwork.htm
or call the Roadwork Hotline at (727)453-3320.
511 Tampa Bay www.511tampabay.com delivers real-time traffic information for the Tampa Bay Area to you via phone or website. The 511 Tampa Bay web site and telephone service provides you with access to state-of-the-art traveler information including:
- Current Traffic Information for area roadways and roadway segments
- Mass Transit Information including buses, trains, airports and seaports
- Event Information including schedules for major concerts or sports events
- Public Safety Alerts for the Tampa Bay area
- Live-camera images for select roadways (web site only)